- 11/25/2014 - 'Read and Share' Book Club
- 11/18/2014 - UC Berkeley Department of Theater, Dance and Performance Studies presents REGENTS' LECTURE: LUIS VALDEZ
- 11/13/2014 - Presidential Inaugural Poet RICHARD BLANCO / The Prince of Los Cocuyos
- 11/10/2014 - London's School of Life's ROMAN KRZNARIC / Empathy
- 10/28/2014 - 'Read and Share' Book Club
Daily Archives: March 6, 2010
The new Goorin Bros hat shop on College Avenue in the Elmwood is getting ready to open on Wednesday this week. The old Lora’s Closet space has been given a crisp, old-school-style refurbishment, with dark wood floors, a crystal chandelier, and, naturally, lots of hat boxes. The swirly murals add a touch of whimsy.