- 10/21/2014 - The Nation's KATHA POLLITT / Pro: Reclaiming Abortion Rights
- 10/21/2014 - Brower Youth Awards 15th Anniversary
- 10/17/2014 - Berkeley City College's 40th Anniversary
- 10/10/2014 - Free Outdoor Screening! - This is Spinal Tap (Rob Reiner; US, 1984)
- 10/09/2014 - Vikram Chandra / Geek Sublime: The Beauty of Code, the Code of Beauty
Daily Archives: March 6, 2010
The new Goorin Bros hat shop on College Avenue in the Elmwood is getting ready to open on Wednesday this week. The old Lora’s Closet space has been given a crisp, old-school-style refurbishment, with dark wood floors, a crystal chandelier, and, naturally, lots of hat boxes. The swirly murals add a touch of whimsy.