- 12/04/2014 - Half the Sky's NICHOLAS KRISTOF / A Path Appears
- 11/25/2014 - 'Read and Share' Book Club
- 11/18/2014 - UC Berkeley Department of Theater, Dance and Performance Studies presents REGENTS' LECTURE: LUIS VALDEZ
- 11/13/2014 - Presidential Inaugural Poet RICHARD BLANCO / The Prince of Los Cocuyos
- 11/10/2014 - London's School of Life's ROMAN KRZNARIC / Empathy
Daily Archives: March 13, 2010
A cyclist was hospitalized after being struck by a hit-and-run driver at Sixth and Hearst streets in Berkeley on Friday morning, reports the Contra Costa Times.
The accident came three days after an Oakland woman was struck and killed by a driver under the influence at Adeline and Harmon.
It’s unclear how badly injured the cyclist is. Read more here.
In separate news, the Contra Costa Times also reported that police arrested a man in North Berkeley on Friday … Continue reading »