- 10/24/2014 - Uncharted: The Berkeley Festival of Ideas
- 10/21/2014 - The Nation's KATHA POLLITT / Pro: Reclaiming Abortion Rights
- 10/21/2014 - Brower Youth Awards 15th Anniversary
- 10/17/2014 - Berkeley City College's 40th Anniversary
- 10/10/2014 - Free Outdoor Screening! - This is Spinal Tap (Rob Reiner; US, 1984)
Daily Archives: March 13, 2010
A cyclist was hospitalized after being struck by a hit-and-run driver at Sixth and Hearst streets in Berkeley on Friday morning, reports the Contra Costa Times.
The accident came three days after an Oakland woman was struck and killed by a driver under the influence at Adeline and Harmon.
It’s unclear how badly injured the cyclist is. Read more here.
In separate news, the Contra Costa Times also reported that police arrested a man in North Berkeley on Friday … Continue reading »