The entire world, it seems, is waiting for the unveiling of Mark Twain’s autobiography, which the Bancroft Library and UC Press will publish in November, 100 years after Twain’s death. Here PBS’s Spencer Michaels takes a tour of the vault holding the Twain papers.
- 10/21/2014 - The Nation's KATHA POLLITT / Pro: Reclaiming Abortion Rights
- 10/21/2014 - Brower Youth Awards 15th Anniversary
- 10/17/2014 - Berkeley City College's 40th Anniversary
- 10/10/2014 - Free Outdoor Screening! - This is Spinal Tap (Rob Reiner; US, 1984)
- 10/09/2014 - Vikram Chandra / Geek Sublime: The Beauty of Code, the Code of Beauty