- 10/24/2014 - Uncharted: The Berkeley Festival of Ideas
- 10/21/2014 - The Nation's KATHA POLLITT / Pro: Reclaiming Abortion Rights
- 10/21/2014 - Brower Youth Awards 15th Anniversary
- 10/17/2014 - Berkeley City College's 40th Anniversary
- 10/10/2014 - Free Outdoor Screening! - This is Spinal Tap (Rob Reiner; US, 1984)
Daily Archives: December 31, 2010
UC Berkeley law school dean Edley defends “craven scum” [Chronicle]
University co-ops crack down on drug use [CoCo Times]
Soldier and family keep Berkeley home after foreclosure threat [KGO]
Mayor Bates “should receive his due as a city leader” [Chronicle]
Sneaking photos at camera-free Ippuku [Single Guy Chef]
Photo by Alex Rez/Berkeleyside Flickr pool
A year ago, we suggested 10 resolutions for 2010 for Berkeley (we’ll have our 2011 resolutions tomorrow). How did our city do?
We went back to look at those 10 resolutions and scored them 0 for no movement (or backward movement), a ½ point for some improvement and a full 1 point for true progress. We have to say that, even with the most generous grading possible, we can only give ourselves a score of four out of 10.
Here … Continue reading »