A mountain lion was seen walking away from a building at the Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory on Wednesday this week at approximately 8:22 a.m., according to the UC Berkeley police. There have been several sightings of mountain lions in Berkeley in recent months. Last August a mountain lion was shot and killed after being found walking around the Gourmet Ghetto neighborhood. A mother lion and her two cubs, along with deer and goat carcasses, were spotted in September in the LBL area, while, in October, a Berkeleyan reported seeing a mountain lion “sauntering” across Park Hills Road.
- 11/25/2014 - 'Read and Share' Book Club
- 11/18/2014 - UC Berkeley Department of Theater, Dance and Performance Studies presents REGENTS' LECTURE: LUIS VALDEZ
- 11/13/2014 - Presidential Inaugural Poet RICHARD BLANCO / The Prince of Los Cocuyos
- 11/10/2014 - London's School of Life's ROMAN KRZNARIC / Empathy
- 10/28/2014 - 'Read and Share' Book Club