Tuesday night, the Berkeleyside team will be giving you the play by play about local election results, so make sure to visit us often starting at about 8 p.m.
As in past years, we will do a live blog showing all the results as they come in. Some members of our team will be updating the blog, while others will rove the city to collect local reactions.
We definitely want to hear from you throughout election night. Here’s how: (1) Post on our Facebook page. Comment on the outcomes, share photos of your election event and more. (2) Email us at email@example.com. (3) On Twitter, use #berkelex to alert us to your election-related posts, and follow us here.
Know of a great watch party we should visit? Let us know in the comments, or email us.
Still filling out your ballot? Don’t miss these pieces on Berkeleyside.
- Laurie Capitelli wants to bring compromise, consensus to mayor’s office
- If elected, Jesse Arreguín would be Berkeley’s first Latino mayor, just one of many firsts
- 4 take aim at open South Berkeley City Council seat
- Side by side: The mayor’s race (Compare responses to Berkeleyside’s candidate survey)
- Side by side: District 2 (Compare responses to Berkeleyside’s candidate survey)
- Side by side: District 3 (Compare responses to Berkeleyside’s candidate survey)
- Side by side: District 5 (Compare responses to Berkeleyside’s candidate survey)
- Side by side: District 6 (Compare responses to Berkeleyside’s candidate survey)
- BSEP would fund small class sizes, libraries, music in schools, but with big tax hike
- 12 measures will shape city’s infrastructure, education budget, campaign financing, more
General election information
- That’s right, Berkeley, you can vote in person now
- Ranked-choice voting primer for Berkeley voters
- Our Voter’s Edge guide helps you sort through the candidates and measures
Tons more coverage, including lots of editorials, can be found on our 2016 Election Hub.
Follow Berkeleyside on Twitter and Facebook or get the latest news in your inbox with Berkeleyside’s Daily Briefing. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Support independent local journalism by becoming a Berkeleyside member.