- 12/04/2014 - Half the Sky's NICHOLAS KRISTOF / A Path Appears
- 11/25/2014 - 'Read and Share' Book Club
- 11/18/2014 - UC Berkeley Department of Theater, Dance and Performance Studies presents REGENTS' LECTURE: LUIS VALDEZ
- 11/13/2014 - Presidential Inaugural Poet RICHARD BLANCO / The Prince of Los Cocuyos
- 11/10/2014 - London's School of Life's ROMAN KRZNARIC / Empathy
Tag Archives: Berkeleyside Members’ Party
On Thursday evening, as the sun set over Berkeley, a large group of Berkeleyans came together on a beautiful roof terrace with views over the city and the bay to meet, chat, drink and eat. The gathering was a party thrown by Berkeleyside for our members, the people who support us with donations, whether on a monthly, or one-off basis.
Berkeleyside was thrilled to be able to welcome such a wonderful group of people and to be able to thank them for their belief in our endeavor. Berkeleyside will mark its third birthday in October and we continue to grow and develop partly as a result of the support of our members.
Thanks go to Patrick Kennedy of Panoramic Interests, who made available his gorgeous roof terrace for the party, and to Hugh Groman Catering (he of Phil’s Sliders fame) whose supremely professional staff served up a host of delicious treats for us all.
If you would like to make sure you are on the guest list for next year’s Members’ Party, sign up now to become a Member. As well as being invited to our parties, members receive advance notice on our events, discounts on ticket prices, special offers, and a regular newsletter. Not to mention our undying devotion.
View a photo gallery of the party — you may spot yourself in the pictures if you were there.