- 12/04/2014 - Half the Sky's NICHOLAS KRISTOF / A Path Appears
- 11/25/2014 - 'Read and Share' Book Club
- 11/18/2014 - UC Berkeley Department of Theater, Dance and Performance Studies presents REGENTS' LECTURE: LUIS VALDEZ
- 11/13/2014 - Presidential Inaugural Poet RICHARD BLANCO / The Prince of Los Cocuyos
- 11/10/2014 - London's School of Life's ROMAN KRZNARIC / Empathy
Tag Archives: Berkeleyside Nosh
Do you want to learn how to butcher a whole steer? Are you interested in raising chickens in your backyard? Would you like to know the secret of launching a beer business? Do you like delicious locally grown food? Do you want to meet the Berkeleyside Nosh team and taste hot sauces? If you answered yes to any of these questions then make make room on your calendar for this weekend’s Eat Real Festival.
Organized by the nonprofit Food Craft Institute, this free food extravaganza will be held Friday through Sunday in Oakland’s Jack London Square. A vast array of delicious foods and beverages sold by local vendors, brewers and food craft artisans, are on offer to festival-goers, as well as live musical performances running throughout each day. … Continue reading »