- 11/18/2014 - UC Berkeley Department of Theater, Dance and Performance Studies presents REGENTS' LECTURE: LUIS VALDEZ
- 11/13/2014 - Presidential Inaugural Poet RICHARD BLANCO / The Prince of Los Cocuyos
- 11/10/2014 - London's School of Life's ROMAN KRZNARIC / Empathy
- 10/28/2014 - 'Read and Share' Book Club
- 10/21/2014 - The Nation's KATHA POLLITT / Pro: Reclaiming Abortion Rights
Tag Archives: Cora L. Williams
If you’re peering at the photo above and thinking Beverly Hills, or perhaps the Cote d’Azur, think again. This imposing Beaux Arts property on three-plus acres is right here in Berkeley. And it’s for sale.
The John Hopkins Spring Estate, commonly known as the Spring Mansion, is so big it boasts three addresses — 1960 San Antonio Avenue, 1984 San Antonio Avenue, and 639 Arlington Avenue — and, as well as the principal mansion which comes in … Continue reading »