- 08/28/2013 - Free Outdoor Screening in the BAM/PFA Sculpture Garden
- 08/27/2013 - MARK EPSTEIN / The Trauma of Everyday Life
- 08/24/2013 - The goat Rodeo Sessions
- 08/20/2013 - Yang Fudong and Philippe Pirotte in Conversation
- 08/03/2013 - Book Signing and Discussion with Dave Kehr, followed by The Lawless Breed
Tag Archives: Fabrizio Cercatore
What is always in your refrigerator?
Tomatoes, garlic, onion, basil, Parmigiano reggiano and Prosecco.
What do you cook up for a late night snack?
Spaghetti with extra virgin olive oil and Parmigiano reggiano.
Where/what do you eat on your day off?
When I am in Berkeley, I love to go to Riva Cucina.
Do you have a secret ‘junk food’ vice?
I am more of a vice guy than junk, but I love Nutella!
Any food you can’t stand?
I can’t stand bad pizza.
What is your fantasy ‘last meal?’
My mom’s squash ravioli!
What ingredient is overused and needs to be retired?
I think it is chicken. … Continue reading »