- 11/18/2014 - UC Berkeley Department of Theater, Dance and Performance Studies presents REGENTS' LECTURE: LUIS VALDEZ
- 11/13/2014 - Presidential Inaugural Poet RICHARD BLANCO / The Prince of Los Cocuyos
- 11/10/2014 - London's School of Life's ROMAN KRZNARIC / Empathy
- 10/28/2014 - 'Read and Share' Book Club
- 10/21/2014 - The Nation's KATHA POLLITT / Pro: Reclaiming Abortion Rights
Tag Archives: Fabrizio Cercatore
What is always in your refrigerator?
Tomatoes, garlic, onion, basil, Parmigiano reggiano and Prosecco.
What do you cook up for a late night snack?
Spaghetti with extra virgin olive oil and Parmigiano reggiano.
Where/what do you eat on your day off?
When I am in Berkeley, I love to go to Riva Cucina.
Do you have a secret ‘junk food’ vice?
I am more of a vice guy than junk, but I love Nutella!
Any food you can’t stand?
I can’t stand bad pizza.
What is your fantasy ‘last meal?’
My mom’s squash ravioli!
What ingredient is overused and needs to be retired?
I think it is chicken. … Continue reading »