- 08/28/2013 - Free Outdoor Screening in the BAM/PFA Sculpture Garden
- 08/27/2013 - MARK EPSTEIN / The Trauma of Everyday Life
- 08/24/2013 - The goat Rodeo Sessions
- 08/20/2013 - Yang Fudong and Philippe Pirotte in Conversation
- 08/03/2013 - Book Signing and Discussion with Dave Kehr, followed by The Lawless Breed
Tag Archives: fearless critic media
Robin Goldstein has the kind of pedigree that might make you expect him to be, frankly, a bit of a wine and food snob. He studied neuroscience and philosophy at Harvard, earned a law degree from Yale, picked up a cooking credential from the French Culinary Institute and added a certificate from the Wine and Spirit Education Trust for good measure.
Oh, and did I mention he’s explored the world, and in the course of his globe-trotting written for … Continue reading »