- 08/28/2013 - Free Outdoor Screening in the BAM/PFA Sculpture Garden
- 08/27/2013 - MARK EPSTEIN / The Trauma of Everyday Life
- 08/24/2013 - The goat Rodeo Sessions
- 08/20/2013 - Yang Fudong and Philippe Pirotte in Conversation
- 08/03/2013 - Book Signing and Discussion with Dave Kehr, followed by The Lawless Breed
Tag Archives: ID theft
A total of 931 people who used Berkeley’s Fire Department ambulance services have had their personal information accessed inappropriately and are susceptible to identify theft, according to the City of Berkeley.
Advanced Data Processing (ADPI), the ambulance billing vendor for Berkeley, told the city on Oct. 1 that patient account information from the ambulance billing system had been illegally accessed by an ADPI employee.
Berkeley has begun notifying people that information including their name, date of birth and social security number may have been stolen from an agency that collects bills for ambulance services carried out by the Berkeley Fire Department. Medical records were not accessed. … Continue reading »