- 12/04/2014 - Half the Sky's NICHOLAS KRISTOF / A Path Appears
- 11/25/2014 - 'Read and Share' Book Club
- 11/18/2014 - UC Berkeley Department of Theater, Dance and Performance Studies presents REGENTS' LECTURE: LUIS VALDEZ
- 11/13/2014 - Presidential Inaugural Poet RICHARD BLANCO / The Prince of Los Cocuyos
- 11/10/2014 - London's School of Life's ROMAN KRZNARIC / Empathy
Tag Archives: Off The Grid Emeryville
OFF THE GRID EMERYVILLE Food truck market Off The Grid made its debut in Emeryville this week with a soft-launch on Wednesday at Haven St. between Park Ave. and 40th St. Each week will see a rotating list of four trucks at that spot between 11am and 2pm. This week saw a line-up of three: Go Streatery, Little Green Cyclo, and Sanguchon.
LOLABEE’S HARVEST The online delivery service for local produce, LolaBee’s, which previously only served the San Francisco area, has extended to Oakland and Berkeley as of Wednesday, June 25. Now East Bay customers can join in choosing from a weekly changing stock of fruits, vegetables, dairy products, meats, preserves and snacks — all produced on local farms and delivered to homes and businesses. LolaBee’s also offers a weekly harvest box, filled with seasonal veggies and fruits, to which customers can add a few items from the master list if they want to cover all the food groups. The LolaBee’s website offers cooking tips and profiles on its contributing farmers. … Continue reading »