- 12/04/2014 - Half the Sky's NICHOLAS KRISTOF / A Path Appears
- 11/25/2014 - 'Read and Share' Book Club
- 11/18/2014 - UC Berkeley Department of Theater, Dance and Performance Studies presents REGENTS' LECTURE: LUIS VALDEZ
- 11/13/2014 - Presidential Inaugural Poet RICHARD BLANCO / The Prince of Los Cocuyos
- 11/10/2014 - London's School of Life's ROMAN KRZNARIC / Empathy
Tag Archives: Pasta in a Box
COFFEE NO MORE Tully’s, which has operated at the corner of Shattuck and Center Streets for 11 years, shut its doors abruptly on Sunday. Brown paper covers the windows and a sign asks patrons to visit at their San Francisco or Pleasanton stores. The Seattle-based chain has also been in financial straits for several years, according to media reports, and the Berkeley store isn’t the only closure. As part of a restructuring, stores have been shuttered across the country.
THE DAY … Continue reading »