- 12/04/2014 - Half the Sky's NICHOLAS KRISTOF / A Path Appears
- 11/25/2014 - 'Read and Share' Book Club
- 11/18/2014 - UC Berkeley Department of Theater, Dance and Performance Studies presents REGENTS' LECTURE: LUIS VALDEZ
- 11/13/2014 - Presidential Inaugural Poet RICHARD BLANCO / The Prince of Los Cocuyos
- 11/10/2014 - London's School of Life's ROMAN KRZNARIC / Empathy
Tag Archives: Pineapple Express
A tree limb heavy with leaves was felled by the storm Thursday night on Channing between 9th and 10th streets. Michael O’Heaney shot the photos here and said how impressed he was that the city was out at 7:15 a.m. Friday morning cutting the branches and clearing them away. “Good job Berkeley!” he wrote.
The National Weather Service forecast is for rain to continue almost without stop through to Sunday night, thanks to the so-called Pineapple Express (not the stoner movie, but the meteorological phenomenon). … Continue reading »