- 11/25/2014 - 'Read and Share' Book Club
- 11/18/2014 - UC Berkeley Department of Theater, Dance and Performance Studies presents REGENTS' LECTURE: LUIS VALDEZ
- 11/13/2014 - Presidential Inaugural Poet RICHARD BLANCO / The Prince of Los Cocuyos
- 11/10/2014 - London's School of Life's ROMAN KRZNARIC / Empathy
- 10/28/2014 - 'Read and Share' Book Club
Tag Archives: Rain
It rained on and off — but mostly on — all weekend and, according to the forecast, that is all we are likely to get, at least for a little while.
The precipitation prompted Berkeleysiders who braved the weather to shoot some great images and video.
Thank you for sharing them with us.
… Continue reading »
Friday, as November drew to a close, the wet weather was on many people’s minds. They shared on Twitter, Facebook, Flickr, Instagram and more. Scroll down to see what inspired them.
Want to share with Berkeleyside? There are lots of ways. On Twitter, use @Berkeleyside to tag us. On Instagram, use #Berkeleyside to alert us. On Flickr, you can add photographs to our Berkeleyside group. “Like” our page on Facebook. Have questions? Email us at Continue reading »