- 12/04/2014 - Half the Sky's NICHOLAS KRISTOF / A Path Appears
- 11/25/2014 - 'Read and Share' Book Club
- 11/18/2014 - UC Berkeley Department of Theater, Dance and Performance Studies presents REGENTS' LECTURE: LUIS VALDEZ
- 11/13/2014 - Presidential Inaugural Poet RICHARD BLANCO / The Prince of Los Cocuyos
- 11/10/2014 - London's School of Life's ROMAN KRZNARIC / Empathy
Tag Archives: Richard Rice
A Berkeley man found dead in the water near the Oakland Marina at Jack London Square appears to have died of natural causes, according to the Alameda County coroner’s office.
The body of Richard Rice, 59, was found Saturday at about 9 a.m.
Rice’s cause of death does not appear to be suspicious, a staffer at the coroner’s office said Monday. … Continue reading »