- 12/04/2014 - Half the Sky's NICHOLAS KRISTOF / A Path Appears
- 11/25/2014 - 'Read and Share' Book Club
- 11/18/2014 - UC Berkeley Department of Theater, Dance and Performance Studies presents REGENTS' LECTURE: LUIS VALDEZ
- 11/13/2014 - Presidential Inaugural Poet RICHARD BLANCO / The Prince of Los Cocuyos
- 11/10/2014 - London's School of Life's ROMAN KRZNARIC / Empathy
Tag Archives: Rick Hackett
What is always in your refrigerator?
Cheese, St. Benoît yogurt, fruit, almond milk, and bottled water.
What do you cook up for a late night snack?
Quesadillas with avocado and sprouts.
Where/what do you eat on your day off?
Dim Sum at Yank Sing in the Rincon Center.
Do you have a secret ‘junk food’ vice? Popcorn.
Any food you can’t stand?
What is your fantasy “last meal?” Tripe done seven different ways.
What ingredient is overused and needs to be retired?
Foam. … Continue reading »