Berkeleyside iPhone app
- Charles_Siegel on $750K grant may bring big changes to South Berkeley
- George Beier on $750K grant may bring big changes to South Berkeley
- Chris H on Where in Berkeley?
- Chris J on $750K grant may bring big changes to South Berkeley
- jake3_14 on ‘Paleo diet’ restaurant to open in North Berkeley
Tag Archives: Ryan Brinson
October 28, 2011 2:30 pm by Sarah Henry
When Midwest transplant Ryan Brinson recently set up shop in Berkeley, he thought he’d died and gone to heaven. Well, that might not be how Brinson, an ordained minister, would characterize it. But the rock and roller with religious roots definitely felt like he had come home.
Brinson, a keyboard-playing long-time preacher in San Diego, decided to switch gears and locations to open Café Yesterday, a nonprofit java joint with a charitable and compassionate community approach — as one might expect from a man of the church. … Continue reading »