- 12/04/2014 - Half the Sky's NICHOLAS KRISTOF / A Path Appears
- 11/25/2014 - 'Read and Share' Book Club
- 11/18/2014 - UC Berkeley Department of Theater, Dance and Performance Studies presents REGENTS' LECTURE: LUIS VALDEZ
- 11/13/2014 - Presidential Inaugural Poet RICHARD BLANCO / The Prince of Los Cocuyos
- 11/10/2014 - London's School of Life's ROMAN KRZNARIC / Empathy
Tag Archives: Scott Miller
Berkeleyside’s online food magazine NOSH, covering the East Bay, launched in November and publishes many stories every week on restaurant openings, ethnic food finds, news, chefs’ secrets, recipes, and much more. In case you missed them, here are some of the articles that have appeared there in the past few days:
Coming to Rockridge: Jules Thin Crust pizzeria The couple behind this new venture swear being directly opposite Zachary’s will work out just fine for everybody.
Off The Grid food truck market launches in Oakland Just weeks after Off The Grid closed up shop in Berkeley’s Gourmet Ghetto it is making its debut in Oakland on Friday nights outside the Oakland Museum of California. … Continue reading »
What is always in your refrigerator?
Parmigiano Reggiano and roasted tomato sauce — because in my house a quick dinner for the kids often includes one or both of these.
What do you cook up for a late night snack?
I don’t make a lot of late night snacks, but when I do it’s usually popcorn. Sometimes kettlecorn.
Do you have a secret ‘junk food’ vice?
I snack on things but nothing I would really think of as too junkie. OK, an occasional doughnut might make the list. I do have a bit of a lifelong pretzel problem. … Continue reading »