Heads up: We sometimes link to sites that limit access for non-subscribers.
- Homemade Café pop-up dinners offer creative whimsy of prix fixe without the pretension (Nosh)
- Copper Spoon adds CBD-infused drinks to bar program (Hoodline)
- Brasas Do Brazil restaurant now carving meats in Concord (East Bay Times)
- Berkeley’s Cupcakin’ Bake Shop is in expansion mode (SFGate)
- Charlie Hallowell, chef accused of harassment, creates a stir with farmers’ market return (SFGate)
- 2nd Half Sports Lounge opens with Smokin' Woods BBQ in tow (East Bay Express)