Heads up: We sometimes link to sites that limit access for non-subscribers.
- Almost 60-year-old Brennan’s Restaurant in Berkeley is closing (Nosh)
- Cupcakin’ Bake Shop is taking over Virginia Bakery in Berkeley (Nosh)
- Reem Assil: The art of warm (SF Weekly)
- Bay Area restaurants go cashless, but what about the consequences? (SFGate)
- Oakland's Free Range Flower Winery plans takeover party (Oakland Magazine)
- Peek inside: Pleasanton’s BottleTaps for craft beers, upscale bar snacks (East Bay Times)