Heads up: We sometimes link to sites that limit access for non-subscribers.
- A Filipino food movement is sweeping the East Bay (Nosh)
- Chinatown Update: Yun's Idea Cuisine, Huangcheng Noodle House, and so much boba (East Bay Express)
- 20 great Northern California wine and beer events in September and beyond (East Bay Times)
- Iyasare: Modern Japanese comfort food (510 Foodie)
- Cafe and commissary kitchen from the Hall SF founder opens in Oakland (Eater)
- Smokin’ Woods BBQ moves to 2nd Half Sports Lounge (Eater)