Heads up: We sometimes link to sites that limit access for non-subscribers.
- Kosher winemaker at Berkeley's Covenant Winery named a '40 under 40' innovator (Nosh)
- At The Bird, fried chicken gets the farm-to-table treatment (East Bay Express)
- Diablo Dish: Popbar opens soon in the Veranda (Diablo Magazine)
- Oakland Eats: Maya Halal Taqueria and Yu's Idea Cuisine debut, updates on Benchmark Pizzeria (Hoodline)
- Cholita Linda brings its pan-Latin comfort food to Alameda (East Bay Times)
- Small-scale, high-end Anaviv’s Table opens in Richmond (The Richmond Standard)