Heads up: We sometimes link to sites that limit access for non-subscribers.
- What Kamala Harris could teach us all about busing (The Atlantic)
- For many, attending racially mixed schools has been a life changer (EdSource)
- Questions with Koci Hernandez, photographer and journalism professor (ASMP)
- Berkeley raises minimum wage to $15.59 (Daily Cal)
- Berkeley’s cannoneers fire up for the Fourth (UC Berkeley)
- Berkeley can warn consumers of cellphone radiation, court decides (LA Times)
- Kamala Harris, busing in Berkeley and me: The tangled tale of a semi-failed social experiment (Salon)