Heads up: We sometimes link to sites that limit access for non-subscribers.
- Building a better bonfire in Berkeley (New York Times)
- UC Berkeley keeps a lid on 2,000 protesters, allowing conservative commentator Ann Coulter to speak (Los Angeles Times)
- Berkeley named 1 of top 5 kid-friendly fishing cities on West Coast (Daily Californian)
- The Marsh Berkeley extends 'Living the Shuffle' through Dec. 15 (Broadway World)
- South Berkeley's 'Green the Church' is energizing the black community to fight the climate crisis (CNN)